Diamond Head Memorial Park

Diamond Head Memorial Park was established in 1936. The original park was approximately 21 acres. An additional 4.5 acres was later acquired, giving the park its present size of slightly more than 25 acres.

In 1953, Dr. Hung Wo Ching purchased Diamond Head memorial Park. New roadways, administrative and maintenance buildings, and mausoleums and columbaria were added. In 1976, two acres were leased to a mortuary which constructed a chapel and offices. The mortuary and chapel continue to be leased to an independent operator.

Diamond Head Memorial Park is owned and operated by Dr. Ching's family.